Nous n'avons pas pu localiser votre position actuelle. Assurez-vous que les services de localisation sont activés ou essayez de rafraîchir cette page.
mercredi, 04 septembre, 2019
Went for dinner and drinks with a friend with severe nut allergy, they offered to accommodate but did warn that there was lots of nuts used in their kitchen. When our food arrived we again asked if the food was nut free; not a problem our waitress replied no nuts on any of it. We noticed the toppings looked an awful lot like cashews and decided to hold off, 30 seconds later the waitress pulled our plate away and told us to the chef mistakenly put nuts on the plate anyways and tried explaining to us that she warned us they used nuts and it was a risk we took. EVERY restaurant has a risk of cross contamination but if YOU offer to accommodate these allergies make sure your chefs take the request seriously and don't pass the blame onto the client when you fail to do so. After nearly killing/sending to hospital my friend waitress didn't hesitate on charging us at our early departure.